Cockos REAPER 5.62 Crack Keygen Free Download
There are many audio recording and editing software but Reaper seems to have distinguished itself in a way from all of them. This Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) tool from Cockos offers what other DAWs offer but among several things that stand it out is its price. As opposed to its contemporary that often attract a license fee of $500 or above, Reaper has made a recording, mixing, editing and every other function expected of a DAW tool available for a price of not more than $100.
Many users describe it as stable and reliable and this, in all fairness, is just what it is. Its support for plugin formats is broad-based. You don’t have to worry if the format you’ve purchased is compatible or not, Reaper got it all covered.
Features/Functions of Reaper
Just a few of the features of this workstation is given here and they are:
- Fantastic recording of music containing many tracks. You can record as much as your hardware input would afford you.
- Great editing capacity. This is exhibited in its ability to move, split, stretch time, fade and crossfade, including pitching without you having to master the usage of many tools.
- If you want to pan, add effects to your plug-ins or get your music volume automated, Reaper has abundant options for all these.
- Reaper makes itself customizable via its unique feature call ReaScript.
- Many of the greatly important plug-ins are free. E.g. FX Suite
- Latest versions are capable of carrying out video editing works.
- There is a feature that edits musical notations too and it comes free as well.
- There is also the subproject option which was introduced in Reaper 5.11 version. It allows users to fuse or emb a different musical project in another one without causing any disruption.
- Information that has been embedded in some audio formats such as MP3, WAV can be sought out on Media Explorer through Metadata.
How to Crack Reaper?
- If you have any version of Reaper on your PC, first uninstall such.
- Get the link to download the crack file here and install after successfully downloading.
- Choose your preferred version which can either be Elite or Simple.
- Activate it by clicking on it and wait to see a message telling you cracking successful.
- You can now commence usage.
System Requirements for Reaper
There is actually no specific PC requirements for Reaper because its resource demand is very minimal. However, one can consider the following as the basic requirements:
- OS: Beginning from Windows XP (SP2) and above. Also, is supported by Mac.
- RAM: 256 MB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: Anything from 50MB space is OK.
- Processor: Dual-core DP965LT (Intel)
How to Set Up and Use Reaper
Follow the simple steps below to set up Reaper and start using it.
- Launch the installer from your Mac or PC. Reaper is actually light-weight and it doesn’t take time to open and install
- As soon as the installation is complete, the application begins to scan for plug-ins in a manner similar to other DAWs.
- You would be directed to a page where your audio interface would be set up. This is one step that most other DAWs leave out.
- You may equally wish to put your devices on MIDI to shape by setting them up. Typically, this is done by double-clicking your desired MIDI and enabling them. Same is done for output devices for MIDI too. Double-click and enable.
- The next thing is to put up your virtual instruments, audio, and tracks. Once all these are put in place, Reaper is ready for what it knows how to do best.
- It doesn’t take much space on PC hard disk.
- The price is very affordable
- It has a wide support for different plugin formats
- Its entire outlook and skin can be customized to your taste.
- No limitation to the number of effects and routing on it.
- It is very stable and seldom crashes.
- 300 of its plug-ins are free to users.
- ReWire is now supported
- Reaper does not have enough VSTis. If you need piano plug-ins for instance, you would have to look elsewhere.
- Integrating groove isn’t yet fully supported as Reaper lacks a solid quantizer for such.
- The drop downs for the Menu can be sometimes long.
- Editing MIDI for drum can be tardy too.
- There is no metering option for PFL
The ingenuity and magnanimity of the developers and publisher of Reaper are worth commenting. Getting a high-end audio workstation at such a very affordable price is no small thing. One would expect that reduction in price would amount to a reduction in quality but that’s not so with Reaper. Yes, some cons are identified which of course, would have to work on, but there isn’t any recording software that is perfect. It is a DAW to be recommended for anyone that may not want to empty their purse to get quality.